to time has been, thank God without great inconvenience, of course I now entered the final straight and guatita size grows rapidly, which brings several consequences ...
Depression was very much in January, now the mood has been better, I just want this not postpartum depression, think no more positive.
As I have 7 months and I had to think of buying clothes ... although RayƩn every day feel within me, that single act is a concrete step, as the girl is here, is a very special feeling.
I've asked again whether to go or not to blog, discouragement has influenced a lot about it, but I will not give up, that feeling would be if closing this space ... I do not mind that comments are few, do not want to miss a place where I am, which give part of my essence and I need it ... clear that feedback is important, but not able to spend much time in these months "reciprocity blogger."
Depression was very much in January, now the mood has been better, I just want this not postpartum depression, think no more positive.
As I have 7 months and I had to think of buying clothes ... although RayƩn every day feel within me, that single act is a concrete step, as the girl is here, is a very special feeling.
I've asked again whether to go or not to blog, discouragement has influenced a lot about it, but I will not give up, that feeling would be if closing this space ... I do not mind that comments are few, do not want to miss a place where I am, which give part of my essence and I need it ... clear that feedback is important, but not able to spend much time in these months "reciprocity blogger."
0 comments:
Post a Comment