I believe - is purely a matter of faith in my case - that "we are not alone in the universe", perhaps influenced me too in the book "Ami, a child of the stars" - which I recommend all children between 9 and 12, as well as children at heart, not a literary gem, but in view of its beautiful and simple message: the fundamental law of the universe is Love - in order ...
is the case I have had experiences of "close encounters" for quite some time:
1) It was night in a central coast beach, walking with my family along the waterfront where we saw a light in the sky similar to that of a plane, but not twinkling, was fixed. That light rapidly crossed the sky from one end to another and then disappeared. We were plop.
2) One night at a summer camp we saw a cloud-like object, but more compact. Those who saw what we were afraid, because in a few seconds grew slightly in size and seemed closer to us, until he fainted.
cases may not seem very convincing, but it was what I lived. It's amazing that people who are dedicated to study these phenomena, the subject is for all: credulous and skeptical, even fans. I myself am gullible, I hope someday to see another UFO, and why not, meet some extraterrestrial, ja, ja.
0 comments:
Post a Comment