Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sony Dvp 200p Região 0



In this section we'll show the phrases or words that the more you use on your vacation. prepared to avoid embarrassment during the holidays.


Good morning ... / Bom

day ...

... Good afternoon / evening ... Boa.

Good night ... / Boa noite ....

See you tomorrow! / agent is Amanhã.

How you doing? / As você is?

Thank / Muito Thanks / a

Please / the Please, please do

¡La food is exquisite, muy rich! / The food is delicious, very tasty!

¿Donde fall? / Where is it?

¿Me puede Standing dir un taxi, please? / You can call a taxi, please?

¿Donde el tomo collective? / Where can I catch the bus?

¿Dónde el punto is a collective? / Where is the point of obnibus?

self if Rompiendo Mi. ¿Puede arreglarlo? / My car is broken. You can fix it?

What route I can take to get to ...? / BR Chega Tenho to stick to a ...?

Bombinhas "beach is far away? How did? / A Chart Bombinhas praia longe? As Chega lá?

Mercadito Where is Paraguay? / FICA Onde or Camel?

¿Cuanto cuesta esto? ¿Tiene descuento? / How much is it? Is there any discount?

¿Cual es el supermarket bad about? / Which supermarket is closer?

¿Me puede recommend un restaurant? / Which restaurant do you recommend?

¿Qué usted search? ¿Puedo ayudarlo? / Can I help you? What do you look?

Please ¿quiero una gaseosa? / Please, I want a soda?

¿What time collective sale el? / What are the hours that the bus leaves?

Quiero una vides camarón of con papas crisps / I want a piece of shrimp with fries.

¿Me puede hacer una llamada telephone? / You can make a connection for me?

Busco un department 2 bedroom / Seeking a two bedroom apartment.

Mira, ¡zapato how beautiful! / Look, how cute shoe!

Señor, ¿usted puede ayudarme? / Mister, can you help me?

¿Donde hay una home exchange? / Where is there a home exchange?

¿Donde fall la calle. ...? / Where is the street ... ..?

¿Donde hay Internet? / Where is an Internet cafe?

Quiero un Carlito / I want a hot mix.

Discúlpeme, ¿puede hablar más DeSPAcio? / Sorry. Can you talk more rambling?

As I understand it, ¿puede please repeat that? / not understand. You can repeat?

Hola, busco al ..../ Mr. Hi, looking for Mr. ....

Buenos dias. ¿Quiero una pieza book? / Good morning. I would like to book a bed and breakfast ?

I want an apartment near the pedestrian. / Quero um perto do calçadão apartment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment