"Electricity / when you look at me / supernatural / a feeling / I love " (Lucero song). For it is not so fascinating when you give the current , as happened to me at 10 years, when I do not know what went through my mind that I put fingers to a plug, rather, to "paws" of one (do not know how to say specifically). The monkey is pretty graphic ... it feels a tingle, a kind of cramp pretty intense throughout the body, from head to toe, the moment made eternal ... I only managed to call my mother screaming, he ran up and yanked me free (I do not understand how they did not give the current also it).
Aftermath: burns and blisters on the tips of right thumb and left index finger, I did a skin graft to restore a better appearance and tenderness in those areas, removing skin from his left wrist ... ooperation was simple in the sense that one day I was inside but I still got me plastered general anesthesia and both arms for 2 weeks ... ask me how he ate and went to the bathroom ... atrocious. Also, I lost a lot of defenses and when everything happened after I got mumps and influenza super strong ... almost one fifth core repeat for failure.
Aftermath: burns and blisters on the tips of right thumb and left index finger, I did a skin graft to restore a better appearance and tenderness in those areas, removing skin from his left wrist ... ooperation was simple in the sense that one day I was inside but I still got me plastered general anesthesia and both arms for 2 weeks ... ask me how he ate and went to the bathroom ... atrocious. Also, I lost a lot of defenses and when everything happened after I got mumps and influenza super strong ... almost one fifth core repeat for failure.
Until today all whatever tangle of cables, plugs in doubtful condition and even changes light bulbs are things that I avoid as ... In summary, trauma. I know I should get over it, but ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment