wooden knife. My father, among other things, teaches music, plays guitar and organ. Home we all love music, but none matches: My sister sings bossa nova, my brother is able to read key American but plays guitar for himself and I've always wanted to play guitar but I never put the batteries ... only once as a child, I asked my father to teach me, but it was a bad time because he was too busy to make time for me.
Learn to play an instrument gives a bonus I think, gives a degree of discipline, plus you learn a new language, the music is universal ...
For now, I can only sing and make me sick guaguita hear music.
Learn to play an instrument gives a bonus I think, gives a degree of discipline, plus you learn a new language, the music is universal ...
For now, I can only sing and make me sick guaguita hear music.
0 comments:
Post a Comment