Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can I Get Pink Eye From Eyelash Extensions

.

I have read that in the early days of the year, you do mark the remainder. If so, I have not done much ... what happens is that I walked on the beach (do not think that means it will pass the year's holiday, ha).

printing my daughter to know the sea was great fear, or could be quietly on the sand near the sea but shivered and broke into tears. We were at my parents house with great effort, travel and money invested, was released last year. To my dad is his gimmick and even plan to go to live there later.

RayƩn saw the concert of bossa nova that made his grandfather on the guitar and my sister's voice ... was captivated by the guitar especially. Although parents should not impose tastes or preferences to the children, I love her to at least play an instrument and playing sports are activities that shape us as people after all.

thought to have nothing to write, here was that it was not ... anyway, continue to look for inspiration to write when I come home (hopefully you have better speed internet).

0 comments:

Post a Comment