The phrase has nothing original, but it reflects very well my feelings. The best of the past year was the birth of my daughter, but also suffered a fierce post-partum depression marked by situations I'd rather complex to comment here.
But as I said, "New year, new life", and formulated my plans, I hope you are fulfilled and that God will give me a nudge. Eye that is slightly not making purposes, because in reality are largely dependent on one, and it is easy to make excuses or blame others.
bloggers I wish for all Health, Love and Money, for Chile a good Bicentennial, a good president and a sense of unity that we all need, for planet Earth, its inhabitants real take awareness of the damage they are causing and take action on the matter.
But as I said, "New year, new life", and formulated my plans, I hope you are fulfilled and that God will give me a nudge. Eye that is slightly not making purposes, because in reality are largely dependent on one, and it is easy to make excuses or blame others.
bloggers I wish for all Health, Love and Money, for Chile a good Bicentennial, a good president and a sense of unity that we all need, for planet Earth, its inhabitants real take awareness of the damage they are causing and take action on the matter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment