Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Population Genetics And Evolution Hardy

Biography.: Anahi Sosa-Singer

My name is Carolina Anahi Sosa.
I was born on July 25, 1982.

beginning in 2000 to travel, different scenarios in my province.
My first steps were taken in a rock joint in the town of Dorila.
began to like music from childhood, but never encouraged me to sing in front of anyone, out of shyness.

One day at a meeting of friends, where my father and his musicians, invited me to do a song, sing.
That day was when I was invited to the rock, I agreement and was afraid it would make the first time he took to the stage to sing.
The truth is that after all the nerves, I did very well, and since that day I decided to pursue this career path is a really wonderful, it makes you grow as a human, is something that one does as a hobie, miles and never do you get tired of exploring places where there is always a friend.
Some places we toured during these nine years were;


Festivals and folklore dressage Mayor Alvear, Luro Park Party to be held in Ataliva Rock, Festival of the chosen ones Gral Pico Pre


Baradero Contests ( Luigi Engineer)
Pre Jesus Maria (Mayor Alvear) Pre
Cosquin (Eduardo Castex). TV Shows


leading regional values \u200b\u200bAdelma Tacunau in General Pico. Project
three Nicoletti Nelson, Santa Rosa. Gloria crowned
Channel 9 (Buenos Aires), led by China and Volpato Julieta Prandi. Traveling Stories
Carlos Gaitan (General Pico). Gaston Regional News
Pool (General Pico)


Peñas solidarity
In various cities in my province, for example to schools, libraries, people with different disabilities, soccer teams, work with volunteer firefighters who may have an Just car bomb in Daract (San Luis). Sing in
Daniel Altamirano Pub in Santa Rosa Calamuchita (Córdoba).
Cosquin in the Rock of the Assumption where I got a Special Mention. Leonardo Peña
Cosquin Miranda.
Peña "La Santiagueña" Naldo Pena

Salteño
The National Artists
with whom I had the pleasure of singing, Chaco Palavecino, Leandro Lovato that I appear on two festivals, The Brothers Calvo

various means letters
Journal Reform (General Pico), Arena (Santa Rosa).
La Nación (Buenos Aires). Folklore
Henry High Level Divan (Rainbow Fm General Pico). Folklore Generation
Paul Miranda (Lu 33 Santa Rosa)
Fm broth Santa Rosa. EL DORADO

Study of Buenos Aires, my great friend Sergio Dorado, musician and former husband of Tamara recordadísima Castro, now musician Leo Dan and Ramona Galarza, where he recorded a very nice Chacarera called "Where someone waits for me "Nestor Guevara.


In this year 2010 I started a new project.
We met with two guys from my town, to do what we love, folk music and integrate a guy over General Pico.
Their names are:
Juan Garberi, Jonatan laced, Javier Fredes ...
We're putting new repertoire, polishing details for new presentations. Before
sang like soloist and now with one of my musicians sing a duet.
At the beginning of singing together has changed the name, decided to call THE VOICES OF SPRING, to make a little history of our people. SPRING
Named because it was the first town where they got running water, a place is named above.
We want to thank you, our families, Congressman Juan Carlos Vitone, the mayor of Canonero Omar Vertiz, our manager Gaston Pellegrino, friends, people of our country and people we meet in every place we go, on love, care and support.
For Hire call:
02302-15513242
02302-15488026.
Vertiz-LP

0 comments:

Post a Comment