My daughter had a birthday, his first year of life. I can hardly believe how time has passed ... Behaved great, even made as if to blow the candle and endured all the while his crown princess. In addition, he met his cousins \u200b\u200b(twins), who beat fists almost all babies guests.
I completed one year of being a mother and besides the beautiful moments vivid memories haunt me sad of a dark period I was really depressed and just ... just had to do with my daughter. Now, what I feel is a big responsibility but I know I'm not alone in this, in a way that is just beginning ...
I completed one year of being a mother and besides the beautiful moments vivid memories haunt me sad of a dark period I was really depressed and just ... just had to do with my daughter. Now, what I feel is a big responsibility but I know I'm not alone in this, in a way that is just beginning ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment