Friday, April 9, 2010

Starting Pay 9.00 Roseville Mi

. Happy Birthday

As I am in Stgo, and Internet at home, I jumped to catch up on several things. Back in the Willows, the safest thing for failure of PC, internet running very slow and we had to take ... for that and other reasons, though. I have to reduce their use to a minimum, my email, blog and a quick look at facebook, visits to other blogs or pages will be even more casual, that's when you realize how far you are engaged with this world .. .

Before and after his birthday, Rayen was sick ... While we had worried that even seemed to be a cold (he was fed up mucus), also happened to have a cough, spots in their batting and yellowing of the skin. But, thank God, it's all over. Even a simple cold or something minor, having a sick child makes you go on a lot of helplessness; not know what to do to ease your pain, especially if, as usual, wake up in the morning crying.

On another subject, I have been a number of things I can not express here, are part of my secret garden, as I once said so well Roberto . I just read the blog of a girl who poured almost all his thoughts in blog and could even perceived their relief, it seems tempting, but this time step. The truth is that it is a matter to be resolved once and for all, and that depends a lot on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment